Sunday, February 7, 2010

Website Maintenance

Hello all:
There are some important changes coming to the way this website is maintained. I won't get into any details, the important thing here, is that the service used to create the index page (the page you see when you type www.etsierra.com) is undergoing some changes.

Over the next week or so, I will be making some adjustments as to what happens when you type in the web address.

There may be at times when the site is down, or pages are missing. Fear not as I do some testing and moving of the files to best server you.

Rest assured, the content on the site is safe and the files and pages are hosted on a paid hosting service, meaning I will always have direct access and control over them.

The biggest change (for me) is how NEW content is added and published.

I will write updates and keep you guys informed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure to include your name with your comment so everyone knows who you are. Thanks!

<< Home